BLUE RIBBON INK & THREAD is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
BLUE RIBBON INK & THREAD takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread:
- Phone:+1 (909) 881-4027
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Visitor address:1160 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Postal address:1160 E Highland Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Instagram: @teamblueribbon
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Label on Captcha field: Our captcha field in our forms may not have labels because of the security mechanism in place to avoid spam. We monitor our website forms and make fixes towards a spam free environment. Please contact us at [email protected] if you encounter an issue to get in touch with us.
An evaluation report for Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread is available at: WebAIM Report of Blue Ribbon Ink & Thread Website.
We strive to make our website universally accessible and we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible: If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If you are deaf and or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you:
Closed captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over the video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard of hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio due to noisy environments. Most of our video content includes captions. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media players’ volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us us for assistance.